Bliss Body Oil
Bliss Body Oil is a deeply nourishing oil. Massage into the skin to balance, soothe and relax.
Rich in luxurious rosehip and vitamin E oils. ylang ylang, vetiver and lavender essential oils.
£19.50 - 100ml.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, both young and mature skin.
- Olive oil. A classic organic oil offering nourishing, softening and protective properties to relieve dry and chapped skin.
- Jojoba oil. This organic oil is suitable for all skin types and works well for massage, penetrating the skin quickly and leaving it feeling soft and supple. Rich in omega 9 which is wonderful for helping mature skin restore flexibility and locks in moisture in dry skin.
- Arnica oil. A hugely beneficial herb used widely to help reduce inflammation and soothe over-used muscles and joints.
- Ylang ylang. Obtained by steam distillation of the ylang ylang flower, this beautiful essential oil is heady and exotic. The uplifting and sedative qualities of ylang ylang are perfect for relaxing massage.
No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
No synthetic fragrances or colourings
Certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) extract*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, tocopherol (vitamin e), arnica montana (arnica) flower extract*, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, citrus bergamia peel (bergamot bergapten free) oil expressed, santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) wood oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, d-limonene°, linalol°.
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Because this product contains essential oils test it on a small area of skin first. If you are pregnant or if you have a medical condition check with your GP before use.