Nourish Face Cream
Evening Primrose hydrating face cream for dry skin.
A gentle vegan moisturiser with organic evening primrose oil and everlasting flower to rejuvenate and nourish dry skin.
Certified as cruelty-free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered with the Vegan Society.
£23.00 - 50ml
- Evening primrose oil. A luxurious skin care oil that is rich in GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), it is easily absorbed by the skin to help the skin repair itself, retain moisture and prevent further drying of the skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, both young and mature skin.
- Rose geranium. With a crisp, sweet and floral aroma, rose geranium is wonderful for oxygenating facial skin, especially where there are broken veins, and for use with mature skin.
- Vitamin A. A potent antioxidant that improves the skin’s appearance, texture and radiance. It stimulates cell renewal and boosts collagen production reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E. 100% natural, this GM-free vitamin E oil has exceptional antioxidant properties.
HOW TO USE
Use as face and décolletage moisturiser and make-up base.
Press gently onto skin after cleansing.
NO PARABENS, SILICONES OR MINERAL OILS
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES OR COLOURINGS
REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
CERTIFIED AS CRUELTY FREE WITH THE LEAPING BUNNY PROGRAMME
PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING
Aqua (water), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, glycerin*, sodium stearoyl lactylate, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cetearyl alcohol, tocopherol (vitamin E oil), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil*, santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) wood oil, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, benzyl alcohol, citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalol.
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
Packaging: Glass container and aluminium lid. Recyclable or Reusable.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used on children under 3 years old.