Rescue Balm is a calming and healing vegan balm. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, chickweed, lavender and calendula to soothe and calm the skin.
Rescue Balm is made with the highest quality, organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, registered with the Vegan Society and certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme. Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, SLS/SLES, artificial fragrance and colourings.
Massage gently into sore, dry, itchy skin.
£18.50 - 60ml
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially effective for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and babies.
- Pomegranate oil. Naturally rich in vitamins, Pomegranate oil is a powerful antioxidant and high in punicic acid, an anti-inflammatory which helps to reduce inflamed skin and regenerate new skin cell production.
- Chickweed. Our organic, UK grown chickweed herbs are macerated in high oleic (omega 9) sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant. Chickweed is excellent for relieving irritated and itchy skin.
- Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
- Lavender. We use organic Bulgarian lavender oil which is fruity and more mellow than high altitude lavender. This wonderfully calming and relaxing oil is excellent for use on sore and itchy skin.
How to use
Use to soothe dry, itchy patches of skin.
Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into skin.
Top tip: Use as a barrier balm on areas prone to irritation to strengthen and support skin.
I received the Silvan Skincare ‘Rescue Balm’ as a gift and when trying it out for the first time I got instant results. Any cracking and soreness on my hands was significantly healthier after one use and after only a couple treatments my hands are perfect!
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, stellaria media (chickweed) extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil*, helichrysum italicum (everlasting) flower oil*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, d-limonene°, geraniol°, linalol°.
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Because this product contains essential oils test it on a small area of skin first