Pawpaw and Calendula Foot Cream
Pawpaw and Calendula Foot Cream is a nourishing and soothing vegan skin essential.
Our foot cream is excellent for very dry skin and cracked heels. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, pawpaw (papaya), calendula, eucalyptus, peppermint and rosemary to effectively nurture and calm dry skin.
Certified as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered with the Vegan Society.
Massage gently into feet.
£16.00 - 100ml
- Shea butter. Our organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially suitable for dry and damaged skin.
- Olive oil. A classic organic oil offering nourishing, softening and protective properties to relieve dry and chapped skin.
- Pawpaw oil. This is an oil rich in omega 9 essential fatty acid, vitamins and minerals. Light and non greasy for brightening and improving the texture of the skin.
- Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
- Rosemary. An organic and gentle form of rosemary that has regenerative properties particularly from sun and ‘weather’ damage.
- Eucalyptus. An invigorating oil with a penetrating, camphor aroma which is both stimulating and calming.
- Peppermint. An essential oil with antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
HOW TO USE:
Use as and when, after showering/bathing or before bed is nice.
Scoop out about a small quantity of cream and massage gently into skin.
Top tip: Wear a bamboo sock after applying the cream to enable to product to soak in more deeply. We have unbleached bamboo socks available to buy here: Bamboo socks
NO PARABENS, SILICONES OR MINERAL OILS
NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES OR COLOURINGS
REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
CERTIFIED AS CRUELTY FREE WITH THE LEAPING BUNNY PROGRAMME
Aqua (water), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, carica papaya seed oil, glycerin*, sodium stearoyl lactylate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cetearyl alcohol, theobroma cacao seed butter*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, eucalyptus globulus oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, salicylic acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, calendula officinalis flower
extract*, sorbic acid, geraniol°, limonene°, linalol°
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
Aluminium container and lid. Recyclable or Reusable.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used on children under 3 years old.